Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
A baked ziti is delicious, complex, and ultimately a comfort food. This dinner for two is all about smoked salmon ziti. We update the old classic with a creamy-rich tomato sauce and salty smoked salmon. Each bite is like a hug for your tastebuds. To round out the entree is a delicious Italian-ish green beans […]Continue reading
A nice salty crust clings to the tenderloin while the red mushroom sauce adds just the right pop of complementary flavor. On the side are the most tender potatoes you will ever make. For dessert, an easy apple crisp with homemade butterscotch sauce. When you are looking for a visually stunning meal, this one is […]Continue reading
This menu of Spanish inspired recipes for two is a journey through bouquets of flavor. The chicken is oven braised in a wine bath with lots of aromatic elements. The rice expertly balances green olives and ham for an indulgent rice pilaf that goes too fast. On the side an easy veggie sauté. For dessert […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017