Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Creamy, delicate-yet-complex pasta dishes like Cajun Shrimp Alfredo are an act of love. This menu of recipes for two is not hard, but does require your attention to get it right. Cajun shrimp sauce over creamy alfredo pasta dances across the palate! As an appetizer, there are canapés topped with a fresh cajun tomato bruschetta. […]Continue reading
Etouffée is a richly seasoned stewed batch of southern love featuring shellfish. In this menu of recipes for two, shrimp is the star and the stewed goodness is the backup choir. Cajun potato pancakes are served with the etouffée instead of traditional rice because they stand up to the rich stew. Tangy pecan coleslaw plays […]Continue reading
Red Chicken comes in many flavors, each recipe having its own flair based on the blend of spices called out in the recipe. This collection of recips for two features my take on red chicken. It yields a roast chicken with subtle spicy skin and flavorful meat. This menu also includes traditional Indian flatbread – […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017