Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This episode features my favorite Italian-style recipes for two, including classic stuffed shells, an authentic Italian red sauce recipe (from my husband’s godmother with a few small tweaks), decadent green beans made in a skillet, fresh and crisp tomato-cucumber salad and garlic bread. I’m a huge fan of real Italian food, and have become incredibly […]Continue reading
Thought you might enjoy another way to cook turkey — this turkey recipe for two is over the top on flavor and simple in preparation. Make sure you check in at the end for my tips on how to make this recipe with leftover Turkey!! A delightful feast of recipes for two featuring a rich […]Continue reading
In this menu featuring recipes for two, salmon is kissed with a tangy orange glaze and paired with a creamy mushroom risotto that uses coconut milk to achieve an extraordinary flavor. Fish and citrus are naturally good friends. Citrus helps to cleanse fish of off flavors and even offers a degree of germ killing ability, […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017