Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
It’s Greek date night with this collection of Greek Inspired recipes for two! Greek food is known for being bright, bold, clean, and absolutely delicious. Lamb is a favorite because its flavor is distinctive and the meat is tender. With this menu any cheap cut of meat may be used; the kebabs will still be […]Continue reading
In this light shrimp menu, we feature the perfect summer meal recipes for two. A nice buttery lemon sauce is poured over grilled shrimp that are placed atop a spicy arugula salad tossed in infused vinegar. The combined taste experience is buttery, zesty, sweet, and savory. Pan fried polenta croquettes stuffed with roasted garlic are […]Continue reading
Lamb is a highly versatile red meat enjoyed around the world. This menus of dinner recipes for two shows how lamb can be incredibly tender, tasty, and nutritious even without being fussy or expensive. This menu calls for shoulder chops to be stewed with red lentils and a nice medley of aromatic veggies. When it […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017