Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this menu featuring recipes for two, salmon is kissed with a tangy orange glaze and paired with a creamy mushroom risotto that uses coconut milk to achieve an extraordinary flavor. Fish and citrus are naturally good friends. Citrus helps to cleanse fish of off flavors and even offers a degree of germ killing ability, […]Continue reading
Few things turn up the heat in your kitchen more than purposefully lighting food on fire. This exciting menu of dinner recipes for two calls for flaming whiskey to finish the steak, bringing the savory caramel-onion glazes together. On the side a baked potato filled with homemade broccoli-cheddar sauce and simple roasted butternut squash. For […]Continue reading
This episode features five recipes that feature a lovely assembly of cookie styles and flavors that make for a gorgeous cookie plate: hand molded, press (play double-duty as frosted sugar cookies), biscotti, rolled, caramel/nuts/chocolate. Baking Christmas cookies has been an annual ritual since I was 8 or 9, when I baked the spritz cookies […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017