Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
A London Broil is usually a well marinated flank or thick top sirloin sliced thin and served rare to medium rare. This menu of recipes for two respects that tradition and enhances it with a zesty remoulade sauce and a spicy potato hash made with a roasted pablano (pasilla) pepper. It is ideal when a […]Continue reading
Here’s an inspired way to freshen up lamb chops. In this menu of dinner recipes for two, we update the old classic lamb with mint apple jelly combo. A real apple is converted, through love and attention, to a soft sauce that complements lamb chops. On the side is subtly spiced cous cous, emerald green […]Continue reading
Enjoy Asian-inspired recipes for two with this menu. Chicken is treated to a rich marinade, then cooked carefully to achieve a tender and deliciously charred result. Served alongside is an Asian – fusion side I call Phad-Mein. For dessert, tasty little woopie pies that showcase red strawberries. Entrée inspired by the flavors of southeast Asia, […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017