Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Creamy, delicate-yet-complex pasta dishes like Cajun Shrimp Alfredo are an act of love. This menu of recipes for two is not hard, but does require your attention to get it right. Cajun shrimp sauce over creamy alfredo pasta dances across the palate! As an appetizer, there are canapés topped with a fresh cajun tomato bruschetta. […]Continue reading
This collection of dinner recipes for two steps up Steak Mole’s flavor with Tex-Mex influence and scratch preparation. It involves bacon, beer, a touch of dark chocolate and other tasty things! On the side are stuffed hashbrowns with grilled pineapple and carrots. For dessert, a flan that tastes much like a cinnamon caramel latte. Mole is […]Continue reading
Chicken Marsala is the original Hot Kitchen recipe – it was the star of the pilot episode. This menu of recipes for two is a dinner we regularly enjoy today because it is delicious and easy. It was inspired by a chicken marsala dish we once ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory, but it’s our […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017