Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Here is a collection of easy recipes for two! This menu kicks off with a vegetarian stuffed pepper that is baked in a simple brine to add tons of flavor but not a bunch of calories. The peppers are a perfect starter and a lovely contrast to the silky smooth, creamy sherried mushrooms that grace […]Continue reading
With this casual menu of recipes for two, comfort food is the theme. Pork chops are filled to the max with a decadent shrimp stuffing and then baked for a mouthwatering, savory entrée that is sure to impress. Served alongside is macaroni and cheese so good it has been described as epic, as well as […]Continue reading
Few things are more impressive to meat eaters than a stunning rack of lamb. This menu of recipes for two is built upon a traditional way to prepare fine cuts of red meat. The excitement is that the rack is literally lit on fire, making it a perfect one to bust out when it’s time […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017