Like a perfectly executed quaterback sneak, once again Superbowl Snuck up on me
It is a big chance to indulge quiet love for chicken wings.
Here is my fail-proof formula:
Super Easy No Fry Wings
Mise en Plas
- Cut the wing apart into drumette and wing.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, Salt in a mixing bowl. Toss wings to coat.
- Bake until the flour is not white anymore. Flip the wings mid-way.
- Meanwhile Combine honey, melted butter, cayenne, paprika & lime juice.Heat until liquidy
- Toss the hot wings in the sauce. Return to the oven for 10 Minutes.
- Cool a bit and serve!
These wings can be made with any kind of sauce. The takeaway is the technique.. Cut whole wings into two pieces at the “elbow.” Dredge in seasoned starch. Toss in sauce. Bake to fuse sauce to wing!
View my upcoming classes: Click Here