Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
When you need a simple meal that is both big in flavor and low budget, this one is ideal. These menu of recipes for two highlights butter crumb cod, a simple fish made gourmet by crowning a filet with a nice buttery crumb topping. As the fish bakes, the butter melts out of the topping […]Continue reading
Chicken Monterey is a simple yet impressive way to serve chicken and the focus of this menu of recipes for two. Rich, creamy cheese and avocado are balanced by bright tomato, and add color and flavor pizzazz to chicken. The black beans are a Hot Kitchen favorite and have been for a very long time. […]Continue reading
Lamb is a highly versatile red meat enjoyed around the world. This menus of dinner recipes for two shows how lamb can be incredibly tender, tasty, and nutritious even without being fussy or expensive. This menu calls for shoulder chops to be stewed with red lentils and a nice medley of aromatic veggies. When it […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017