Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This is a fun menu of recipes of two that features pineapple and teriyaki. First, an island-style teriyaki sauce is made to glaze the tenderloin which is stuffed with peanuts, pineapple, and scallions. The tenderloin is slow grilled to perfection and is served alongside sophisticated parsnip dumplings and humble but delicious sautéed cabbage. For starters […]Continue reading
In this menu of recipes for two, salmon is finished with a creamy, lemony sauce and briny little capers. The salmon is loved up with a touch of soy sauce, lemon, and chili flake before it is baked, giving the salmon a clean flavor. On the side, there is a rice pilaf studded with cranberries […]Continue reading
Bright colors and fresh flavors characterize this menu of tropical recipes for two. Green Avocado is fanned out over the pineapple juice marinated fish filets, and then they are drizzled with a tasty teriyaki-type sauce. On the side is addictive coconut rice and colorful fruit and veggie skewers. For an appetizer, decadent bites in the […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017