Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This menu is a collection of budget gourmet recipes for two. It is Ideal for when there is an abundance of fresh basil to make pesto. Pesto is the star of the menu, flavoring the biscuits and the risotto. Shrimp stuffed mushrooms play the role of the appetizer. This is an ideal menu to cook […]Continue reading
This is one of those menus that took on a life of its own as it was developed. The idea was to develop a fish forward recipe for two that was complex, delicate, and a little different. After some experimentation, sole spirals were born. This is a surprisingly satisfying one dish meal, with a superb […]Continue reading
A baked ziti is delicious, complex, and ultimately a comfort food. This dinner for two is all about smoked salmon ziti. We update the old classic with a creamy-rich tomato sauce and salty smoked salmon. Each bite is like a hug for your tastebuds. To round out the entree is a delicious Italian-ish green beans […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017