Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this menu featuring recipes for two, salmon is kissed with a tangy orange glaze and paired with a creamy mushroom risotto that uses coconut milk to achieve an extraordinary flavor. Fish and citrus are naturally good friends. Citrus helps to cleanse fish of off flavors and even offers a degree of germ killing ability, […]Continue reading
This is a meat lover’s menu of recipes for two! For the main, you’ll make Coffee-Rubbed Ribeye. It has a rich smoky flavor and is finished with a decadent dollop of homemade chipotle butter. On the side, you’ll have Potato stuffed mushrooms, which combine the vegetable and starch element. These magical little sides are made […]Continue reading
Duck is a more challenging and in many ways a more rewarding bird to roast than a chicken or turkey, and why we feature it in these recipes for two. If you have never tried it, duck is a bit like an all-dark meat chicken. It is pleasantly rich and fatty with a flavor all […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017