Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Here is a lovely collection of dinner recipes for two featuring delightfully versatile Manicotti. With this menu, you will see a non-traditional take on these tube shaped pasta. Can be made 100% vegetarian. The filling is primarily butternut squash, with just the right amount of seasoned mushrooms or browned sausage. When plated a brown butter […]Continue reading
This episode features Cornish game hens, which are a special variety of fowl that are much like chicken, but are the right size for dinners for two. On the side there is wild rice pilaf and asparagus. As far as flavor goes, they offer a pleasing, slightly gamey departure from chicken. Usually game hens are […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is a new way to look at surf and turf that satisfies the need for shellfish and red meat without costing an arm and a leg. On the side are indulgent scalloped potatoes baked in a creamy fennel sauce. For a veggie, bacon and nut filled acorn squash. Dessert […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017