Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Manicotti is a large tubular pasta typically stuffed with cheesy, sausage-infused fillings then baked. When served in traditional Italian restaurants, it is virtually the same flavor profile as lasagna. We think manicotti can do better than that! This collection of dinner recipes for two puts a fresh spin on tradition with a roasted red pepper […]Continue reading
Lamb is a highly versatile red meat enjoyed around the world. This menus of dinner recipes for two shows how lamb can be incredibly tender, tasty, and nutritious even without being fussy or expensive. This menu calls for shoulder chops to be stewed with red lentils and a nice medley of aromatic veggies. When it […]Continue reading
This is a meat lover’s menu of recipes for two! For the main, you’ll make Coffee-Rubbed Ribeye. It has a rich smoky flavor and is finished with a decadent dollop of homemade chipotle butter. On the side, you’ll have Potato stuffed mushrooms, which combine the vegetable and starch element. These magical little sides are made […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017