Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
With this casual menu of recipes for two, comfort food is the theme. Pork chops are filled to the max with a decadent shrimp stuffing and then baked for a mouthwatering, savory entrée that is sure to impress. Served alongside is macaroni and cheese so good it has been described as epic, as well as […]Continue reading
Here’s an inspired way to freshen up lamb chops. In this menu of dinner recipes for two, we update the old classic lamb with mint apple jelly combo. A real apple is converted, through love and attention, to a soft sauce that complements lamb chops. On the side is subtly spiced cous cous, emerald green […]Continue reading
Wrapping a piece of deliciously salty, fatty bacon around a cut of steak is a trick to bolster flavor. Atop the steak is a cloud-like bleu cheese concoction. Hash yams add a touch of sweetness and a punch of beta carotene. As a starter, there is savory scallop and artichoke dip. To complete the feast, […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017