Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this menu of recipes for two, tender roast beef is paired with a matching sauce, mashed potatoes studded with red bell peppers, healthy wilted swiss chard. On the side are popovers, which are a hollow bread that was once expected with all roast beef. When a beef roast is rubbed with a savory blend […]Continue reading
Manicotti is a large tubular pasta typically stuffed with cheesy, sausage-infused fillings then baked. When served in traditional Italian restaurants, it is virtually the same flavor profile as lasagna. We think manicotti can do better than that! This collection of dinner recipes for two puts a fresh spin on tradition with a roasted red pepper […]Continue reading
This episode features my favorite Italian-style recipes for two, including classic stuffed shells, an authentic Italian red sauce recipe (from my husband’s godmother with a few small tweaks), decadent green beans made in a skillet, fresh and crisp tomato-cucumber salad and garlic bread. I’m a huge fan of real Italian food, and have become incredibly […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017