Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Creamy, delicate-yet-complex pasta dishes like Cajun Shrimp Alfredo are an act of love. This menu of recipes for two is not hard, but does require your attention to get it right. Cajun shrimp sauce over creamy alfredo pasta dances across the palate! As an appetizer, there are canapés topped with a fresh cajun tomato bruschetta. […]Continue reading
Gorge yourself silly on these Italian-inspired dishes featured in this menu of recipes for two. We’re talking about savory chicken roulades wrapped in pancetta with garlic-caper-anchovy filling (Does it get much better than that?), chili and herb spaghetti made with homemade infused olive oil and braised endive salad over arugula. You’ll also learn how to […]Continue reading
Few things are more impressive to meat eaters than a stunning rack of lamb. This menu of recipes for two is built upon a traditional way to prepare fine cuts of red meat. The excitement is that the rack is literally lit on fire, making it a perfect one to bust out when it’s time […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017