Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Here is a collection of easy recipes for two! This menu kicks off with a vegetarian stuffed pepper that is baked in a simple brine to add tons of flavor but not a bunch of calories. The peppers are a perfect starter and a lovely contrast to the silky smooth, creamy sherried mushrooms that grace […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is a play on a classic beef entrée. Wrapping meat in flaky pastry adds an impressive visual effect, helps to retain moisture in the meat, and is just plain cool. The pork is loved up with some soft sweet spices, and then glazed in orange marmalade under the pastry. […]Continue reading
In this menu of recipes for two, bruschetta is used to describe the type of avocado topping that gloriously crowns the grilled chicken. (Typically bruschetta refers to a fresh chopped tomato concoction.) The chicken is marinated in a simple balsamic marinade that give the chicken a pleasing char. On the side is pecan rice pilaf […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017