Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Creamy, delicate-yet-complex pasta dishes like Cajun Shrimp Alfredo are an act of love. This menu of recipes for two is not hard, but does require your attention to get it right. Cajun shrimp sauce over creamy alfredo pasta dances across the palate! As an appetizer, there are canapés topped with a fresh cajun tomato bruschetta. […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is a play on a classic beef entrée. Wrapping meat in flaky pastry adds an impressive visual effect, helps to retain moisture in the meat, and is just plain cool. The pork is loved up with some soft sweet spices, and then glazed in orange marmalade under the pastry. […]Continue reading
For the times when a little heat is desired, check out menu of vegetarian dinner recipes for two. Spicy anaheim chilies (vegetarian recipe) are stuffed with a cream and bleu cheese filling, breaded and baked. On the side is a spicy yet creamy pasta recipe filled with delicious veggies. Served alongside is fresh homemade herb […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017