Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
A baked ziti is delicious, complex, and ultimately a comfort food. This dinner for two is all about smoked salmon ziti. We update the old classic with a creamy-rich tomato sauce and salty smoked salmon. Each bite is like a hug for your tastebuds. To round out the entree is a delicious Italian-ish green beans […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two starts out with homemade green bean fries with a smoky chipotle dipping sauce. The main course is the ultimate steak and potatoes spread, with the focus being on the quality steak and twice baked potatoes. For dessert, lemon bars take on a sassy persona with a zesty crust and […]Continue reading
The classic combination of pork and applesauce is updated in this menu of recipes for two. You will learn a fresh approach that uses a whole apple and simple technique to achieve a tantalizing taste! On the side are the sauce-sharing scalloped sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts doused in a nice cheesy sauce. Inspired by […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017