Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This menu of recipes for two is a play on a classic beef entrée. Wrapping meat in flaky pastry adds an impressive visual effect, helps to retain moisture in the meat, and is just plain cool. The pork is loved up with some soft sweet spices, and then glazed in orange marmalade under the pastry. […]Continue reading
This zesty menu starts with a homemade chili con queso. When served with plenty of fresh vegetables, the appetizer plays double duty as a wholesome alternative to a salad. As you make the rojo sauce, you’ll how to make the most of budget-friendly (and flavor superstars) dehydrated chili peppers. On the side, yam fritters that […]Continue reading
When you need a simple meal that is both big in flavor and low budget, this one is ideal. These menu of recipes for two highlights butter crumb cod, a simple fish made gourmet by crowning a filet with a nice buttery crumb topping. As the fish bakes, the butter melts out of the topping […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017