Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Game hens with chèvre dressing is a divine dinner for two that garners its gourmet flavor from the process as much as the ingredients. The hens are brined (aka soaked) in vinegar marinade, stuffed with greens, tangy goat cheese, and just the right amount of love before they are slow roasted. On the side, humble […]Continue reading
In this menu of recipes for two, tender roast beef is paired with a matching sauce, mashed potatoes studded with red bell peppers, healthy wilted swiss chard. On the side are popovers, which are a hollow bread that was once expected with all roast beef. When a beef roast is rubbed with a savory blend […]Continue reading
Sushi is an awesome dinner to make and enjoy together, and these recipes for two recreate the Japanese restaurant experience at home. This menu includes recipes for a full bento-style feast, and can easily be stretched to accommodate more than two. One of the most fun things about sushi making is that once you have […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017