Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This menu of recipes for two is summery and festive, celebrating the harvest of strawberries and asparagus, and celebrating the return of grilling season. Juicy steaks are marinated in a perfectly balanced blend of whiskey, cola, and lots of pepper, then served with thick grilled onions. Strawberries demonstrate their ability to go sweet and savory […]Continue reading
In this collection of recipes for two we feature Shrimp Primavera — it’s the celebration of fresh produce in a pan. The key point is to cook the veggies, but not so much that they lose their individual characteristics. The recipe for the entrée is simple, straightforward, and spotlights fresh tomatoes, thick sliced mushrooms, and […]Continue reading
This Tex-Mex menu of recipes for two features battered fish, roasted corn, black beans, fresh salsa, and loaded cornbread. Along the gulf coast of the United States, there is a magical culinary melting pot where the fresh flavors of Latin-American cuisine cross paths with Southern Soul Food and fresh Seafood. Tex-Mex often touches on all […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017