Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Schnitzel and spaetzle are delightful and fun together – and the focus of these recipes for two. Chicken schnitzel is pounded, breaded, and pan fried to perfection in butter. Then we top it with mushroom reduction. Spaetzle is a unique side dish that is a dumpling that reminds one of pasta. Whole roasted carrots are […]Continue reading
Bright colors and fresh flavors characterize this menu of tropical recipes for two. Green Avocado is fanned out over the pineapple juice marinated fish filets, and then they are drizzled with a tasty teriyaki-type sauce. On the side is addictive coconut rice and colorful fruit and veggie skewers. For an appetizer, decadent bites in the […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is all about layers of flavor. With the sweet and savory chicken braise, a rich sauce that balances earthy and fruity is created. Fat portobello mushrooms, figs, and fruit juice are the foundations on which the sauce is built. It’s amazing with the herbed cous cous! A festive salad that […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017