Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Stuffed Flank Steak with Savory Tartletts is a special dinner recipes collection that by default makes enough to feed four to six people. It is ideal for hosting a double date night or friends and family, or for when you want to have delicious leftovers. The steak is stuffed with a pepper, onion, spinach, and […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is a play on a classic beef entrée. Wrapping meat in flaky pastry adds an impressive visual effect, helps to retain moisture in the meat, and is just plain cool. The pork is loved up with some soft sweet spices, and then glazed in orange marmalade under the pastry. […]Continue reading
Red Chicken comes in many flavors, each recipe having its own flair based on the blend of spices called out in the recipe. This collection of recips for two features my take on red chicken. It yields a roast chicken with subtle spicy skin and flavorful meat. This menu also includes traditional Indian flatbread – […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017