Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This is a fun menu of recipes of two that features pineapple and teriyaki. First, an island-style teriyaki sauce is made to glaze the tenderloin which is stuffed with peanuts, pineapple, and scallions. The tenderloin is slow grilled to perfection and is served alongside sophisticated parsnip dumplings and humble but delicious sautéed cabbage. For starters […]Continue reading
Few things are more impressive to meat eaters than a stunning rack of lamb. This menu of recipes for two is built upon a traditional way to prepare fine cuts of red meat. The excitement is that the rack is literally lit on fire, making it a perfect one to bust out when it’s time […]Continue reading
Decadent béarnaise sauce made with a blush sparkling wine is one of the greatest sauces to pour over a steak, and the star of this collection of dinner recipes for two. Complemented with sweet crab and simple onion rings, this entrée is out of this world! Potato pillows are creamy, crispy potato cakes that are […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017