Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Decadent béarnaise sauce made with a blush sparkling wine is one of the greatest sauces to pour over a steak, and the star of this collection of dinner recipes for two. Complemented with sweet crab and simple onion rings, this entrée is out of this world! Potato pillows are creamy, crispy potato cakes that are […]Continue reading
Wrapping a piece of deliciously salty, fatty bacon around a cut of steak is a trick to bolster flavor. Atop the steak is a cloud-like bleu cheese concoction. Hash yams add a touch of sweetness and a punch of beta carotene. As a starter, there is savory scallop and artichoke dip. To complete the feast, […]Continue reading
This collection of recipes for two was created from entries to a recipe contest we ran on Facebook, and wow, did it turn out delicious! The main is roasted salmon, dusted with spices, and then topped with decadent avocado salsa that’s a pretty as it is delicious. On the side is a mac ‘n cheese […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017