Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Here is a lovely collection of dinner recipes for two featuring delightfully versatile Manicotti. With this menu, you will see a non-traditional take on these tube shaped pasta. Can be made 100% vegetarian. The filling is primarily butternut squash, with just the right amount of seasoned mushrooms or browned sausage. When plated a brown butter […]Continue reading
Chicken Marsala is the original Hot Kitchen recipe – it was the star of the pilot episode. This menu of recipes for two is a dinner we regularly enjoy today because it is delicious and easy. It was inspired by a chicken marsala dish we once ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory, but it’s our […]Continue reading
Here’s an inspired way to freshen up lamb chops. In this menu of dinner recipes for two, we update the old classic lamb with mint apple jelly combo. A real apple is converted, through love and attention, to a soft sauce that complements lamb chops. On the side is subtly spiced cous cous, emerald green […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017