Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
With this casual menu of recipes for two, comfort food is the theme. Pork chops are filled to the max with a decadent shrimp stuffing and then baked for a mouthwatering, savory entrée that is sure to impress. Served alongside is macaroni and cheese so good it has been described as epic, as well as […]Continue reading
This full menu includes recipes for two, including appetizers and dessert. Playing the role of the appetizers are egg flower soup and the best potstickers ever, filled with a shitake mushroom filling. The main course features a homemade black bean sauce that delightfully flavors the beef. For dessert, Mango Rangoons that use two fruits and […]Continue reading
In this menu of recipes for two, salmon is finished with a creamy, lemony sauce and briny little capers. The salmon is loved up with a touch of soy sauce, lemon, and chili flake before it is baked, giving the salmon a clean flavor. On the side, there is a rice pilaf studded with cranberries […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017