Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This is one of those menus that took on a life of its own as it was developed. The idea was to develop a fish forward recipe for two that was complex, delicate, and a little different. After some experimentation, sole spirals were born. This is a surprisingly satisfying one dish meal, with a superb […]Continue reading
When you need a simple meal that is both big in flavor and low budget, this one is ideal. These menu of recipes for two highlights butter crumb cod, a simple fish made gourmet by crowning a filet with a nice buttery crumb topping. As the fish bakes, the butter melts out of the topping […]Continue reading
Red Chicken comes in many flavors, each recipe having its own flair based on the blend of spices called out in the recipe. This collection of recips for two features my take on red chicken. It yields a roast chicken with subtle spicy skin and flavorful meat. This menu also includes traditional Indian flatbread – […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017