Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Our Artisan Admiral’s Platter recipes for two offer an array of textures, flavors, and color. It is much more than just deep fried seafood. Enjoy clams on the half shell, stuffed shrimp, calamari, pecan battered halibut, sweet potatoer tots, and cucumber jicama slaw. Really, this menu is enough to feed 3-4, but the leftover foods […]Continue reading
This Tex-Mex menu of recipes for two features battered fish, roasted corn, black beans, fresh salsa, and loaded cornbread. Along the gulf coast of the United States, there is a magical culinary melting pot where the fresh flavors of Latin-American cuisine cross paths with Southern Soul Food and fresh Seafood. Tex-Mex often touches on all […]Continue reading
This episode features five recipes that feature a lovely assembly of cookie styles and flavors that make for a gorgeous cookie plate: hand molded, press (play double-duty as frosted sugar cookies), biscotti, rolled, caramel/nuts/chocolate. Baking Christmas cookies has been an annual ritual since I was 8 or 9, when I baked the spritz cookies […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017