Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this menu featuring recipes for two, salmon is kissed with a tangy orange glaze and paired with a creamy mushroom risotto that uses coconut milk to achieve an extraordinary flavor. Fish and citrus are naturally good friends. Citrus helps to cleanse fish of off flavors and even offers a degree of germ killing ability, […]Continue reading
Zesty barbecue sauce and tender ribs are what draws people into the barbecue restaurant and what’s for dinner on in these recipes for two. The reason that these kinds of restaurants are so popular is that good results can be tricky to achieve. This menu takes the guesswork out by presenting a virtually fail-proof method […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two starts out with homemade green bean fries with a smoky chipotle dipping sauce. The main course is the ultimate steak and potatoes spread, with the focus being on the quality steak and twice baked potatoes. For dessert, lemon bars take on a sassy persona with a zesty crust and […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017