Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This menu of recipes for two is on the lighter side, with grilled scallops served with red bell peppers transformed into a tasty red pepper sauce that is often called coulis. To balance the sauce, extra large scallops are skewered, marinated and grilled to perfection. Pulling the whole dish together is pasta and fresh gremolata. […]Continue reading
This episode features Cornish game hens, which are a special variety of fowl that are much like chicken, but are the right size for dinners for two. On the side there is wild rice pilaf and asparagus. As far as flavor goes, they offer a pleasing, slightly gamey departure from chicken. Usually game hens are […]Continue reading
Our Artisan Admiral’s Platter recipes for two offer an array of textures, flavors, and color. It is much more than just deep fried seafood. Enjoy clams on the half shell, stuffed shrimp, calamari, pecan battered halibut, sweet potatoer tots, and cucumber jicama slaw. Really, this menu is enough to feed 3-4, but the leftover foods […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017