Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this collection of recipes for two we feature Shrimp Primavera — it’s the celebration of fresh produce in a pan. The key point is to cook the veggies, but not so much that they lose their individual characteristics. The recipe for the entrée is simple, straightforward, and spotlights fresh tomatoes, thick sliced mushrooms, and […]Continue reading
Artichokes are highlighted in the collection of recipes for two. A delicate sauce of artichoke hearts with bright lemon notes tops braised chicken. Creamy, smooth, and almost perfectly white cheesy risotto contrasts and balances the bright flavors. For dessert, miniature sized nut tarts that are a play on the key ingredients in baklava: pistachio and […]Continue reading
Decadent béarnaise sauce made with a blush sparkling wine is one of the greatest sauces to pour over a steak, and the star of this collection of dinner recipes for two. Complemented with sweet crab and simple onion rings, this entrée is out of this world! Potato pillows are creamy, crispy potato cakes that are […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017