Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
With this casual menu of recipes for two, comfort food is the theme. Pork chops are filled to the max with a decadent shrimp stuffing and then baked for a mouthwatering, savory entrée that is sure to impress. Served alongside is macaroni and cheese so good it has been described as epic, as well as […]Continue reading
In this collection of recipes for two we feature Shrimp Primavera — it’s the celebration of fresh produce in a pan. The key point is to cook the veggies, but not so much that they lose their individual characteristics. The recipe for the entrée is simple, straightforward, and spotlights fresh tomatoes, thick sliced mushrooms, and […]Continue reading
In this menu of recipes for two, bruschetta is used to describe the type of avocado topping that gloriously crowns the grilled chicken. (Typically bruschetta refers to a fresh chopped tomato concoction.) The chicken is marinated in a simple balsamic marinade that give the chicken a pleasing char. On the side is pecan rice pilaf […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017