Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This collection of dinner recipes for two steps up Steak Mole’s flavor with Tex-Mex influence and scratch preparation. It involves bacon, beer, a touch of dark chocolate and other tasty things! On the side are stuffed hashbrowns with grilled pineapple and carrots. For dessert, a flan that tastes much like a cinnamon caramel latte. Mole is […]Continue reading
Game hens with chèvre dressing is a divine dinner for two that garners its gourmet flavor from the process as much as the ingredients. The hens are brined (aka soaked) in vinegar marinade, stuffed with greens, tangy goat cheese, and just the right amount of love before they are slow roasted. On the side, humble […]Continue reading
When you are craving Thai, this menu of recipes for two should do the trick. Crisp and fresh salad rolls are stimulating to the appetite when dunked in the tangy dipping sauce. Unlike the Thai restaurant, you can make the curry exactly how spicy, sweet, and salty you like. Bite-size coconut-lime cakes that are simple […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017