Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
For the times when a little heat is desired, check out menu of vegetarian dinner recipes for two. Spicy anaheim chilies (vegetarian recipe) are stuffed with a cream and bleu cheese filling, breaded and baked. On the side is a spicy yet creamy pasta recipe filled with delicious veggies. Served alongside is fresh homemade herb […]Continue reading
When you need a simple meal that is both big in flavor and low budget, this one is ideal. These menu of recipes for two highlights butter crumb cod, a simple fish made gourmet by crowning a filet with a nice buttery crumb topping. As the fish bakes, the butter melts out of the topping […]Continue reading
Artichokes are highlighted in the collection of recipes for two. A delicate sauce of artichoke hearts with bright lemon notes tops braised chicken. Creamy, smooth, and almost perfectly white cheesy risotto contrasts and balances the bright flavors. For dessert, miniature sized nut tarts that are a play on the key ingredients in baklava: pistachio and […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017