Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This zesty menu starts with a homemade chili con queso. When served with plenty of fresh vegetables, the appetizer plays double duty as a wholesome alternative to a salad. As you make the rojo sauce, you’ll how to make the most of budget-friendly (and flavor superstars) dehydrated chili peppers. On the side, yam fritters that […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is a new way to look at surf and turf that satisfies the need for shellfish and red meat without costing an arm and a leg. On the side are indulgent scalloped potatoes baked in a creamy fennel sauce. For a veggie, bacon and nut filled acorn squash. Dessert […]Continue reading
Lobster is considered by many to be the ultimate shellfish. I agree. This menu of recipes for two ups the flavor by placing the lobster in a complex yet delicate sauce, and tops it with orange buerre blanc. Traditionally, lobster is just served with drawn butter and fresh lemon wedges. When the three components are […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017