Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Game hens with chèvre dressing is a divine dinner for two that garners its gourmet flavor from the process as much as the ingredients. The hens are brined (aka soaked) in vinegar marinade, stuffed with greens, tangy goat cheese, and just the right amount of love before they are slow roasted. On the side, humble […]Continue reading
Braised shortribs are divine when coated in a glaze that is the right balance of sweet, spicy, and savory. These dinner recipes for two call for the ribs calls for a fresh plum to be used as the basis for the sauce. Served on the side is rice made gourmet with an infusion of fresh […]Continue reading
When you are craving Thai, this menu of recipes for two should do the trick. Crisp and fresh salad rolls are stimulating to the appetite when dunked in the tangy dipping sauce. Unlike the Thai restaurant, you can make the curry exactly how spicy, sweet, and salty you like. Bite-size coconut-lime cakes that are simple […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017