Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This episode features Cornish game hens, which are a special variety of fowl that are much like chicken, but are the right size for dinners for two. On the side there is wild rice pilaf and asparagus. As far as flavor goes, they offer a pleasing, slightly gamey departure from chicken. Usually game hens are […]Continue reading
In this collection of recipes for two we feature Shrimp Primavera — it’s the celebration of fresh produce in a pan. The key point is to cook the veggies, but not so much that they lose their individual characteristics. The recipe for the entrée is simple, straightforward, and spotlights fresh tomatoes, thick sliced mushrooms, and […]Continue reading
Wrapping a piece of deliciously salty, fatty bacon around a cut of steak is a trick to bolster flavor. Atop the steak is a cloud-like bleu cheese concoction. Hash yams add a touch of sweetness and a punch of beta carotene. As a starter, there is savory scallop and artichoke dip. To complete the feast, […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017