Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This Tex-Mex menu of recipes for two features battered fish, roasted corn, black beans, fresh salsa, and loaded cornbread. Along the gulf coast of the United States, there is a magical culinary melting pot where the fresh flavors of Latin-American cuisine cross paths with Southern Soul Food and fresh Seafood. Tex-Mex often touches on all […]Continue reading
Lobster is considered by many to be the ultimate shellfish. I agree. This menu of recipes for two ups the flavor by placing the lobster in a complex yet delicate sauce, and tops it with orange buerre blanc. Traditionally, lobster is just served with drawn butter and fresh lemon wedges. When the three components are […]Continue reading
This collection of recipes for two is one of our favorites. Seared scallops are the star, with chocolate tarts for the encore. Salty prosciutto is wrapped around big tender scallops which enhances each scallop’s natural sweetness. The sauce is really incredible, calling for almonds to be converted into a rich sauce that works beautifully with […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017