Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This collection of dinner recipes for two steps up Steak Mole’s flavor with Tex-Mex influence and scratch preparation. It involves bacon, beer, a touch of dark chocolate and other tasty things! On the side are stuffed hashbrowns with grilled pineapple and carrots. For dessert, a flan that tastes much like a cinnamon caramel latte. Mole is […]Continue reading
This menu of Spanish inspired recipes for two is a journey through bouquets of flavor. The chicken is oven braised in a wine bath with lots of aromatic elements. The rice expertly balances green olives and ham for an indulgent rice pilaf that goes too fast. On the side an easy veggie sauté. For dessert […]Continue reading
Braised shortribs are divine when coated in a glaze that is the right balance of sweet, spicy, and savory. These dinner recipes for two call for the ribs calls for a fresh plum to be used as the basis for the sauce. Served on the side is rice made gourmet with an infusion of fresh […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017