Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This is one of those menus that took on a life of its own as it was developed. The idea was to develop a fish forward recipe for two that was complex, delicate, and a little different. After some experimentation, sole spirals were born. This is a surprisingly satisfying one dish meal, with a superb […]Continue reading
Snapper is a tasty fish that has a firm texture and mild flavor. In this set of recipes for two, a delicate sauce covers the fish and almonds and fresh orange notes bring out the best. To offset the bright flavors, a spiced pumpkin polenta is served on the side. For a veggie, a fun […]Continue reading
It’s Greek date night with this collection of Greek Inspired recipes for two! Greek food is known for being bright, bold, clean, and absolutely delicious. Lamb is a favorite because its flavor is distinctive and the meat is tender. With this menu any cheap cut of meat may be used; the kebabs will still be […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017