Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This menu of recipes for two is all about layers of flavor. With the sweet and savory chicken braise, a rich sauce that balances earthy and fruity is created. Fat portobello mushrooms, figs, and fruit juice are the foundations on which the sauce is built. It’s amazing with the herbed cous cous! A festive salad that […]Continue reading
Stewed beef is a beloved dish that is rich, satisfying and simple to make. It’s gourmet yet rustic! This collection of recipes for two features gourmet stew, flaky pastries, creamy mashed turnips, and bright “quick pickles”. The key thing you’ll learn, aside from a killer recipe for beef stew, is how to cook it long […]Continue reading
This collection of recipes for two is one of our favorites. Seared scallops are the star, with chocolate tarts for the encore. Salty prosciutto is wrapped around big tender scallops which enhances each scallop’s natural sweetness. The sauce is really incredible, calling for almonds to be converted into a rich sauce that works beautifully with […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017