Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This menu of recipes for two is on the lighter side, with grilled scallops served with red bell peppers transformed into a tasty red pepper sauce that is often called coulis. To balance the sauce, extra large scallops are skewered, marinated and grilled to perfection. Pulling the whole dish together is pasta and fresh gremolata. […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is a play on a classic beef entrée. Wrapping meat in flaky pastry adds an impressive visual effect, helps to retain moisture in the meat, and is just plain cool. The pork is loved up with some soft sweet spices, and then glazed in orange marmalade under the pastry. […]Continue reading
Lamb is a highly versatile red meat enjoyed around the world. This menus of dinner recipes for two shows how lamb can be incredibly tender, tasty, and nutritious even without being fussy or expensive. This menu calls for shoulder chops to be stewed with red lentils and a nice medley of aromatic veggies. When it […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017