Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Here is a lovely collection of dinner recipes for two featuring delightfully versatile Manicotti. With this menu, you will see a non-traditional take on these tube shaped pasta. Can be made 100% vegetarian. The filling is primarily butternut squash, with just the right amount of seasoned mushrooms or browned sausage. When plated a brown butter […]Continue reading
Bleu cheese, walnuts, and pears show both their sweet and savory sides in these recipes for two! For the main course, you’ll stuff pork chops for a decadent, satisfying flavor. On the side you’ll serve up a garlicky rice pilaf and butternut squash with mushrooms in a balsamic glaze. Dessert highlights the true versatility of […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two starts out with homemade green bean fries with a smoky chipotle dipping sauce. The main course is the ultimate steak and potatoes spread, with the focus being on the quality steak and twice baked potatoes. For dessert, lemon bars take on a sassy persona with a zesty crust and […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017