Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
A nice salty crust clings to the tenderloin while the red mushroom sauce adds just the right pop of complementary flavor. On the side are the most tender potatoes you will ever make. For dessert, an easy apple crisp with homemade butterscotch sauce. When you are looking for a visually stunning meal, this one is […]Continue reading
This is a fun menu of recipes of two that features pineapple and teriyaki. First, an island-style teriyaki sauce is made to glaze the tenderloin which is stuffed with peanuts, pineapple, and scallions. The tenderloin is slow grilled to perfection and is served alongside sophisticated parsnip dumplings and humble but delicious sautéed cabbage. For starters […]Continue reading
Red Chicken comes in many flavors, each recipe having its own flair based on the blend of spices called out in the recipe. This collection of recips for two features my take on red chicken. It yields a roast chicken with subtle spicy skin and flavorful meat. This menu also includes traditional Indian flatbread – […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017