Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this menu featuring recipes for two, salmon is kissed with a tangy orange glaze and paired with a creamy mushroom risotto that uses coconut milk to achieve an extraordinary flavor. Fish and citrus are naturally good friends. Citrus helps to cleanse fish of off flavors and even offers a degree of germ killing ability, […]Continue reading
This menu of Spanish inspired recipes for two is a journey through bouquets of flavor. The chicken is oven braised in a wine bath with lots of aromatic elements. The rice expertly balances green olives and ham for an indulgent rice pilaf that goes too fast. On the side an easy veggie sauté. For dessert […]Continue reading
Here’s an inspired way to freshen up lamb chops. In this menu of dinner recipes for two, we update the old classic lamb with mint apple jelly combo. A real apple is converted, through love and attention, to a soft sauce that complements lamb chops. On the side is subtly spiced cous cous, emerald green […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017