Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Chicken Marsala is the original Hot Kitchen recipe – it was the star of the pilot episode. This menu of recipes for two is a dinner we regularly enjoy today because it is delicious and easy. It was inspired by a chicken marsala dish we once ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory, but it’s our […]Continue reading
This menu is a collection of budget gourmet recipes for two. It is Ideal for when there is an abundance of fresh basil to make pesto. Pesto is the star of the menu, flavoring the biscuits and the risotto. Shrimp stuffed mushrooms play the role of the appetizer. This is an ideal menu to cook […]Continue reading
In this light shrimp menu, we feature the perfect summer meal recipes for two. A nice buttery lemon sauce is poured over grilled shrimp that are placed atop a spicy arugula salad tossed in infused vinegar. The combined taste experience is buttery, zesty, sweet, and savory. Pan fried polenta croquettes stuffed with roasted garlic are […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017