Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Braised shortribs are divine when coated in a glaze that is the right balance of sweet, spicy, and savory. These dinner recipes for two call for the ribs calls for a fresh plum to be used as the basis for the sauce. Served on the side is rice made gourmet with an infusion of fresh […]Continue reading
Here’s an inspired way to freshen up lamb chops. In this menu of dinner recipes for two, we update the old classic lamb with mint apple jelly combo. A real apple is converted, through love and attention, to a soft sauce that complements lamb chops. On the side is subtly spiced cous cous, emerald green […]Continue reading
Have you ever wondered why there is no bleu cheese in Chicken Cordon Bleu? For years it was an unanswered question for, then I learned it was named after the famous culinary school and still felt strongly that it needed bleu cheese. So you have stuffed chicken with bleu cheese, prosciutto and spinach topped with […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017