Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This menu of recipes for two is summery and festive, celebrating the harvest of strawberries and asparagus, and celebrating the return of grilling season. Juicy steaks are marinated in a perfectly balanced blend of whiskey, cola, and lots of pepper, then served with thick grilled onions. Strawberries demonstrate their ability to go sweet and savory […]Continue reading
A baked ziti is delicious, complex, and ultimately a comfort food. This dinner for two is all about smoked salmon ziti. We update the old classic with a creamy-rich tomato sauce and salty smoked salmon. Each bite is like a hug for your tastebuds. To round out the entree is a delicious Italian-ish green beans […]Continue reading
In this menu of recipes for two, salmon is finished with a creamy, lemony sauce and briny little capers. The salmon is loved up with a touch of soy sauce, lemon, and chili flake before it is baked, giving the salmon a clean flavor. On the side, there is a rice pilaf studded with cranberries […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017