Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Stuffed Flank Steak with Savory Tartletts is a special dinner recipes collection that by default makes enough to feed four to six people. It is ideal for hosting a double date night or friends and family, or for when you want to have delicious leftovers. The steak is stuffed with a pepper, onion, spinach, and […]Continue reading
The idea of this menu of recipes for two is to make a large platter and share everything. Juicy T-bone steak is paired with homemade coconut shrimp, a seasoned balsamic reduction serves as the marinade and basis for a dipping sauce so that all the flavors work together. Miniature red velvet cakes, called babycakes, will […]Continue reading
This episode features my favorite Italian-style recipes for two, including classic stuffed shells, an authentic Italian red sauce recipe (from my husband’s godmother with a few small tweaks), decadent green beans made in a skillet, fresh and crisp tomato-cucumber salad and garlic bread. I’m a huge fan of real Italian food, and have become incredibly […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017