Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This collection of recipes for two is one of our favorites. Seared scallops are the star, with chocolate tarts for the encore. Salty prosciutto is wrapped around big tender scallops which enhances each scallop’s natural sweetness. The sauce is really incredible, calling for almonds to be converted into a rich sauce that works beautifully with […]Continue reading
Bleu cheese, walnuts, and pears show both their sweet and savory sides in these recipes for two! For the main course, you’ll stuff pork chops for a decadent, satisfying flavor. On the side you’ll serve up a garlicky rice pilaf and butternut squash with mushrooms in a balsamic glaze. Dessert highlights the true versatility of […]Continue reading
When you need a simple meal that is both big in flavor and low budget, this one is ideal. These menu of recipes for two highlights butter crumb cod, a simple fish made gourmet by crowning a filet with a nice buttery crumb topping. As the fish bakes, the butter melts out of the topping […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017