Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This zesty menu starts with a homemade chili con queso. When served with plenty of fresh vegetables, the appetizer plays double duty as a wholesome alternative to a salad. As you make the rojo sauce, you’ll how to make the most of budget-friendly (and flavor superstars) dehydrated chili peppers. On the side, yam fritters that […]Continue reading
Chicken Monterey is a simple yet impressive way to serve chicken and the focus of this menu of recipes for two. Rich, creamy cheese and avocado are balanced by bright tomato, and add color and flavor pizzazz to chicken. The black beans are a Hot Kitchen favorite and have been for a very long time. […]Continue reading
Etouffée is a richly seasoned stewed batch of southern love featuring shellfish. In this menu of recipes for two, shrimp is the star and the stewed goodness is the backup choir. Cajun potato pancakes are served with the etouffée instead of traditional rice because they stand up to the rich stew. Tangy pecan coleslaw plays […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017