Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Etouffée is a richly seasoned stewed batch of southern love featuring shellfish. In this menu of recipes for two, shrimp is the star and the stewed goodness is the backup choir. Cajun potato pancakes are served with the etouffée instead of traditional rice because they stand up to the rich stew. Tangy pecan coleslaw plays […]Continue reading
Here is a bistro-style menu of recipes for two inspired by the flavors and produce of late summer: A pork chop is encrusted in cornflake crumb and pan-fried in coconut oil to crisp perfection. It’s served with forbidden rice and rich chilled zucchini puree. Garnished with fried stuffed olives and pepperocini. For dessert, seasonal fruit […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is a new way to look at surf and turf that satisfies the need for shellfish and red meat without costing an arm and a leg. On the side are indulgent scalloped potatoes baked in a creamy fennel sauce. For a veggie, bacon and nut filled acorn squash. Dessert […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017