Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Sushi is an awesome dinner to make and enjoy together, and these recipes for two recreate the Japanese restaurant experience at home. This menu includes recipes for a full bento-style feast, and can easily be stretched to accommodate more than two. One of the most fun things about sushi making is that once you have […]Continue reading
This episode features five recipes that feature a lovely assembly of cookie styles and flavors that make for a gorgeous cookie plate: hand molded, press (play double-duty as frosted sugar cookies), biscotti, rolled, caramel/nuts/chocolate. Baking Christmas cookies has been an annual ritual since I was 8 or 9, when I baked the spritz cookies […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two starts out with homemade green bean fries with a smoky chipotle dipping sauce. The main course is the ultimate steak and potatoes spread, with the focus being on the quality steak and twice baked potatoes. For dessert, lemon bars take on a sassy persona with a zesty crust and […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017