Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This delicious menu of recipes for two begins with a stuffed artichoke to share. The stuffing is simple, and highlights the natural flavors of this tasty oversized flower. The main entrée is super simple and features an essential marinade you can be use on all meats, results in very tender chicken. Stewed white beans and […]Continue reading
Game hens with chèvre dressing is a divine dinner for two that garners its gourmet flavor from the process as much as the ingredients. The hens are brined (aka soaked) in vinegar marinade, stuffed with greens, tangy goat cheese, and just the right amount of love before they are slow roasted. On the side, humble […]Continue reading
Bleu cheese, walnuts, and pears show both their sweet and savory sides in these recipes for two! For the main course, you’ll stuff pork chops for a decadent, satisfying flavor. On the side you’ll serve up a garlicky rice pilaf and butternut squash with mushrooms in a balsamic glaze. Dessert highlights the true versatility of […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017