Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
It’s Greek date night with this collection of Greek Inspired recipes for two! Greek food is known for being bright, bold, clean, and absolutely delicious. Lamb is a favorite because its flavor is distinctive and the meat is tender. With this menu any cheap cut of meat may be used; the kebabs will still be […]Continue reading
This collection of recipes for two was created from entries to a recipe contest we ran on Facebook, and wow, did it turn out delicious! The main is roasted salmon, dusted with spices, and then topped with decadent avocado salsa that’s a pretty as it is delicious. On the side is a mac ‘n cheese […]Continue reading
This collection of recipes for two is one of our favorites. Seared scallops are the star, with chocolate tarts for the encore. Salty prosciutto is wrapped around big tender scallops which enhances each scallop’s natural sweetness. The sauce is really incredible, calling for almonds to be converted into a rich sauce that works beautifully with […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017