Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this collection of recipes for two we feature Shrimp Primavera — it’s the celebration of fresh produce in a pan. The key point is to cook the veggies, but not so much that they lose their individual characteristics. The recipe for the entrée is simple, straightforward, and spotlights fresh tomatoes, thick sliced mushrooms, and […]Continue reading
Stewed beef is a beloved dish that is rich, satisfying and simple to make. It’s gourmet yet rustic! This collection of recipes for two features gourmet stew, flaky pastries, creamy mashed turnips, and bright “quick pickles”. The key thing you’ll learn, aside from a killer recipe for beef stew, is how to cook it long […]Continue reading
Few things turn up the heat in your kitchen more than purposefully lighting food on fire. This exciting menu of dinner recipes for two calls for flaming whiskey to finish the steak, bringing the savory caramel-onion glazes together. On the side a baked potato filled with homemade broccoli-cheddar sauce and simple roasted butternut squash. For […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017