Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Here’s an inspired way to freshen up lamb chops. In this menu of dinner recipes for two, we update the old classic lamb with mint apple jelly combo. A real apple is converted, through love and attention, to a soft sauce that complements lamb chops. On the side is subtly spiced cous cous, emerald green […]Continue reading
Lobster is considered by many to be the ultimate shellfish. I agree. This menu of recipes for two ups the flavor by placing the lobster in a complex yet delicate sauce, and tops it with orange buerre blanc. Traditionally, lobster is just served with drawn butter and fresh lemon wedges. When the three components are […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is all about layers of flavor. With the sweet and savory chicken braise, a rich sauce that balances earthy and fruity is created. Fat portobello mushrooms, figs, and fruit juice are the foundations on which the sauce is built. It’s amazing with the herbed cous cous! A festive salad that […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017