Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This collection of recipes for two is one of our favorites. Seared scallops are the star, with chocolate tarts for the encore. Salty prosciutto is wrapped around big tender scallops which enhances each scallop’s natural sweetness. The sauce is really incredible, calling for almonds to be converted into a rich sauce that works beautifully with […]Continue reading
Few things are more impressive to meat eaters than a stunning rack of lamb. This menu of recipes for two is built upon a traditional way to prepare fine cuts of red meat. The excitement is that the rack is literally lit on fire, making it a perfect one to bust out when it’s time […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is all about layers of flavor. With the sweet and savory chicken braise, a rich sauce that balances earthy and fruity is created. Fat portobello mushrooms, figs, and fruit juice are the foundations on which the sauce is built. It’s amazing with the herbed cous cous! A festive salad that […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017