Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
The classic combination of pork and applesauce is updated in this menu of recipes for two. You will learn a fresh approach that uses a whole apple and simple technique to achieve a tantalizing taste! On the side are the sauce-sharing scalloped sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts doused in a nice cheesy sauce. Inspired by […]Continue reading
Here is a lovely collection of dinner recipes for two featuring delightfully versatile Manicotti. With this menu, you will see a non-traditional take on these tube shaped pasta. Can be made 100% vegetarian. The filling is primarily butternut squash, with just the right amount of seasoned mushrooms or browned sausage. When plated a brown butter […]Continue reading
Thought you might enjoy another way to cook turkey — this turkey recipe for two is over the top on flavor and simple in preparation. Make sure you check in at the end for my tips on how to make this recipe with leftover Turkey!! A delightful feast of recipes for two featuring a rich […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017