Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this menu featuring recipes for two, salmon is kissed with a tangy orange glaze and paired with a creamy mushroom risotto that uses coconut milk to achieve an extraordinary flavor. Fish and citrus are naturally good friends. Citrus helps to cleanse fish of off flavors and even offers a degree of germ killing ability, […]Continue reading
This delicious menu of recipes for two begins with a stuffed artichoke to share. The stuffing is simple, and highlights the natural flavors of this tasty oversized flower. The main entrée is super simple and features an essential marinade you can be use on all meats, results in very tender chicken. Stewed white beans and […]Continue reading
This Greek inspired menu of recipes for two features a yummy stuffed lemon chicken. Spicy arugula gets lots of use in this recipe. It acts as a side and as a delicious stuffing for the lemony chicken. Feta and kalamata add briney, salty notes that make you and your sweetie want more. Orzo pasta is […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017