Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Sushi is an awesome dinner to make and enjoy together, and these recipes for two recreate the Japanese restaurant experience at home. This menu includes recipes for a full bento-style feast, and can easily be stretched to accommodate more than two. One of the most fun things about sushi making is that once you have […]Continue reading
A nice salty crust clings to the tenderloin while the red mushroom sauce adds just the right pop of complementary flavor. On the side are the most tender potatoes you will ever make. For dessert, an easy apple crisp with homemade butterscotch sauce. When you are looking for a visually stunning meal, this one is […]Continue reading
This Greek inspired menu of recipes for two features a yummy stuffed lemon chicken. Spicy arugula gets lots of use in this recipe. It acts as a side and as a delicious stuffing for the lemony chicken. Feta and kalamata add briney, salty notes that make you and your sweetie want more. Orzo pasta is […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017