Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Bright colors and fresh flavors characterize this menu of tropical recipes for two. Green Avocado is fanned out over the pineapple juice marinated fish filets, and then they are drizzled with a tasty teriyaki-type sauce. On the side is addictive coconut rice and colorful fruit and veggie skewers. For an appetizer, decadent bites in the […]Continue reading
This is a meat lover’s menu of recipes for two! For the main, you’ll make Coffee-Rubbed Ribeye. It has a rich smoky flavor and is finished with a decadent dollop of homemade chipotle butter. On the side, you’ll have Potato stuffed mushrooms, which combine the vegetable and starch element. These magical little sides are made […]Continue reading
Our Artisan Admiral’s Platter recipes for two offer an array of textures, flavors, and color. It is much more than just deep fried seafood. Enjoy clams on the half shell, stuffed shrimp, calamari, pecan battered halibut, sweet potatoer tots, and cucumber jicama slaw. Really, this menu is enough to feed 3-4, but the leftover foods […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017