Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This episode features Cornish game hens, which are a special variety of fowl that are much like chicken, but are the right size for dinners for two. On the side there is wild rice pilaf and asparagus. As far as flavor goes, they offer a pleasing, slightly gamey departure from chicken. Usually game hens are […]Continue reading
Chicken Monterey is a simple yet impressive way to serve chicken and the focus of this menu of recipes for two. Rich, creamy cheese and avocado are balanced by bright tomato, and add color and flavor pizzazz to chicken. The black beans are a Hot Kitchen favorite and have been for a very long time. […]Continue reading
This Tex-Mex menu of recipes for two features battered fish, roasted corn, black beans, fresh salsa, and loaded cornbread. Along the gulf coast of the United States, there is a magical culinary melting pot where the fresh flavors of Latin-American cuisine cross paths with Southern Soul Food and fresh Seafood. Tex-Mex often touches on all […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017