Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This episode features my favorite Italian-style recipes for two, including classic stuffed shells, an authentic Italian red sauce recipe (from my husband’s godmother with a few small tweaks), decadent green beans made in a skillet, fresh and crisp tomato-cucumber salad and garlic bread. I’m a huge fan of real Italian food, and have become incredibly […]Continue reading
Here’s an inspired way to freshen up lamb chops. In this menu of dinner recipes for two, we update the old classic lamb with mint apple jelly combo. A real apple is converted, through love and attention, to a soft sauce that complements lamb chops. On the side is subtly spiced cous cous, emerald green […]Continue reading
Stewed beef is a beloved dish that is rich, satisfying and simple to make. It’s gourmet yet rustic! This collection of recipes for two features gourmet stew, flaky pastries, creamy mashed turnips, and bright “quick pickles”. The key thing you’ll learn, aside from a killer recipe for beef stew, is how to cook it long […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017