Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Bleu cheese, walnuts, and pears show both their sweet and savory sides in these recipes for two! For the main course, you’ll stuff pork chops for a decadent, satisfying flavor. On the side you’ll serve up a garlicky rice pilaf and butternut squash with mushrooms in a balsamic glaze. Dessert highlights the true versatility of […]Continue reading
Chicken Monterey is a simple yet impressive way to serve chicken and the focus of this menu of recipes for two. Rich, creamy cheese and avocado are balanced by bright tomato, and add color and flavor pizzazz to chicken. The black beans are a Hot Kitchen favorite and have been for a very long time. […]Continue reading
When peach season rolls around, I get excited, so we are featuring grilled peaches in this collection of recipes for two. Grilled peach salsa compliments a smokey pork chop. To offset the sweetness, there are cheese crusted potatoes and broccoli with dijon butter. For dessert, a double almond sugar crust acts as the foundation to […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017