Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Few things are more impressive to meat eaters than a stunning rack of lamb. This menu of recipes for two is built upon a traditional way to prepare fine cuts of red meat. The excitement is that the rack is literally lit on fire, making it a perfect one to bust out when it’s time […]Continue reading
When peach season rolls around, I get excited, so we are featuring grilled peaches in this collection of recipes for two. Grilled peach salsa compliments a smokey pork chop. To offset the sweetness, there are cheese crusted potatoes and broccoli with dijon butter. For dessert, a double almond sugar crust acts as the foundation to […]Continue reading
This is a very special recipe from a very special episode of Hot Kitchen, #32 Medieval Turkey. GoodFood UK found a video of ours on YouTube and asked us to make a short about roasting a Turkey. The producer was developing a pilot for the show ‘Food through the Ages.’ The twist was they asked […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017