Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this light shrimp menu, we feature the perfect summer meal recipes for two. A nice buttery lemon sauce is poured over grilled shrimp that are placed atop a spicy arugula salad tossed in infused vinegar. The combined taste experience is buttery, zesty, sweet, and savory. Pan fried polenta croquettes stuffed with roasted garlic are […]Continue reading
This full menu includes recipes for two, including appetizers and dessert. Playing the role of the appetizers are egg flower soup and the best potstickers ever, filled with a shitake mushroom filling. The main course features a homemade black bean sauce that delightfully flavors the beef. For dessert, Mango Rangoons that use two fruits and […]Continue reading
Here’s an inspired way to freshen up lamb chops. In this menu of dinner recipes for two, we update the old classic lamb with mint apple jelly combo. A real apple is converted, through love and attention, to a soft sauce that complements lamb chops. On the side is subtly spiced cous cous, emerald green […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017