Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Decadent béarnaise sauce made with a blush sparkling wine is one of the greatest sauces to pour over a steak, and the star of this collection of dinner recipes for two. Complemented with sweet crab and simple onion rings, this entrée is out of this world! Potato pillows are creamy, crispy potato cakes that are […]Continue reading
This is a meat lover’s menu of recipes for two! For the main, you’ll make Coffee-Rubbed Ribeye. It has a rich smoky flavor and is finished with a decadent dollop of homemade chipotle butter. On the side, you’ll have Potato stuffed mushrooms, which combine the vegetable and starch element. These magical little sides are made […]Continue reading
In this menu of recipes for two, salmon is finished with a creamy, lemony sauce and briny little capers. The salmon is loved up with a touch of soy sauce, lemon, and chili flake before it is baked, giving the salmon a clean flavor. On the side, there is a rice pilaf studded with cranberries […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017