Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Artichokes are highlighted in the collection of recipes for two. A delicate sauce of artichoke hearts with bright lemon notes tops braised chicken. Creamy, smooth, and almost perfectly white cheesy risotto contrasts and balances the bright flavors. For dessert, miniature sized nut tarts that are a play on the key ingredients in baklava: pistachio and […]Continue reading
Lobster is considered by many to be the ultimate shellfish. I agree. This menu of recipes for two ups the flavor by placing the lobster in a complex yet delicate sauce, and tops it with orange buerre blanc. Traditionally, lobster is just served with drawn butter and fresh lemon wedges. When the three components are […]Continue reading
This Greek inspired menu of recipes for two features a yummy stuffed lemon chicken. Spicy arugula gets lots of use in this recipe. It acts as a side and as a delicious stuffing for the lemony chicken. Feta and kalamata add briney, salty notes that make you and your sweetie want more. Orzo pasta is […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017