Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This collection of dinner recipes for two steps up Steak Mole’s flavor with Tex-Mex influence and scratch preparation. It involves bacon, beer, a touch of dark chocolate and other tasty things! On the side are stuffed hashbrowns with grilled pineapple and carrots. For dessert, a flan that tastes much like a cinnamon caramel latte. Mole is […]Continue reading
With this casual menu of recipes for two, comfort food is the theme. Pork chops are filled to the max with a decadent shrimp stuffing and then baked for a mouthwatering, savory entrée that is sure to impress. Served alongside is macaroni and cheese so good it has been described as epic, as well as […]Continue reading
Here is a lovely collection of dinner recipes for two featuring delightfully versatile Manicotti. With this menu, you will see a non-traditional take on these tube shaped pasta. Can be made 100% vegetarian. The filling is primarily butternut squash, with just the right amount of seasoned mushrooms or browned sausage. When plated a brown butter […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017