Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
A baked ziti is delicious, complex, and ultimately a comfort food. This dinner for two is all about smoked salmon ziti. We update the old classic with a creamy-rich tomato sauce and salty smoked salmon. Each bite is like a hug for your tastebuds. To round out the entree is a delicious Italian-ish green beans […]Continue reading
This is a very special recipe from a very special episode of Hot Kitchen, #32 Medieval Turkey. GoodFood UK found a video of ours on YouTube and asked us to make a short about roasting a Turkey. The producer was developing a pilot for the show ‘Food through the Ages.’ The twist was they asked […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is on the lighter side, with grilled scallops served with red bell peppers transformed into a tasty red pepper sauce that is often called coulis. To balance the sauce, extra large scallops are skewered, marinated and grilled to perfection. Pulling the whole dish together is pasta and fresh gremolata. […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017