Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this menu of recipes for two, bruschetta is used to describe the type of avocado topping that gloriously crowns the grilled chicken. (Typically bruschetta refers to a fresh chopped tomato concoction.) The chicken is marinated in a simple balsamic marinade that give the chicken a pleasing char. On the side is pecan rice pilaf […]Continue reading
A nice salty crust clings to the tenderloin while the red mushroom sauce adds just the right pop of complementary flavor. On the side are the most tender potatoes you will ever make. For dessert, an easy apple crisp with homemade butterscotch sauce. When you are looking for a visually stunning meal, this one is […]Continue reading
Lamb is a highly versatile red meat enjoyed around the world. This menus of dinner recipes for two shows how lamb can be incredibly tender, tasty, and nutritious even without being fussy or expensive. This menu calls for shoulder chops to be stewed with red lentils and a nice medley of aromatic veggies. When it […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017