Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Duck is a more challenging and in many ways a more rewarding bird to roast than a chicken or turkey, and why we feature it in these recipes for two. If you have never tried it, duck is a bit like an all-dark meat chicken. It is pleasantly rich and fatty with a flavor all […]Continue reading
Here is a lovely collection of dinner recipes for two featuring delightfully versatile Manicotti. With this menu, you will see a non-traditional take on these tube shaped pasta. Can be made 100% vegetarian. The filling is primarily butternut squash, with just the right amount of seasoned mushrooms or browned sausage. When plated a brown butter […]Continue reading
Creamy, delicate-yet-complex pasta dishes like Cajun Shrimp Alfredo are an act of love. This menu of recipes for two is not hard, but does require your attention to get it right. Cajun shrimp sauce over creamy alfredo pasta dances across the palate! As an appetizer, there are canapés topped with a fresh cajun tomato bruschetta. […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017