Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Here is a bistro-style menu of recipes for two inspired by the flavors and produce of late summer: A pork chop is encrusted in cornflake crumb and pan-fried in coconut oil to crisp perfection. It’s served with forbidden rice and rich chilled zucchini puree. Garnished with fried stuffed olives and pepperocini. For dessert, seasonal fruit […]Continue reading
Bleu cheese, walnuts, and pears show both their sweet and savory sides in these recipes for two! For the main course, you’ll stuff pork chops for a decadent, satisfying flavor. On the side you’ll serve up a garlicky rice pilaf and butternut squash with mushrooms in a balsamic glaze. Dessert highlights the true versatility of […]Continue reading
Few things are more impressive to meat eaters than a stunning rack of lamb. This menu of recipes for two is built upon a traditional way to prepare fine cuts of red meat. The excitement is that the rack is literally lit on fire, making it a perfect one to bust out when it’s time […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017