Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Here is a bistro-style menu of recipes for two inspired by the flavors and produce of late summer: A pork chop is encrusted in cornflake crumb and pan-fried in coconut oil to crisp perfection. It’s served with forbidden rice and rich chilled zucchini puree. Garnished with fried stuffed olives and pepperocini. For dessert, seasonal fruit […]Continue reading
Have you ever wondered why there is no bleu cheese in Chicken Cordon Bleu? For years it was an unanswered question for, then I learned it was named after the famous culinary school and still felt strongly that it needed bleu cheese. So you have stuffed chicken with bleu cheese, prosciutto and spinach topped with […]Continue reading
Our Artisan Admiral’s Platter recipes for two offer an array of textures, flavors, and color. It is much more than just deep fried seafood. Enjoy clams on the half shell, stuffed shrimp, calamari, pecan battered halibut, sweet potatoer tots, and cucumber jicama slaw. Really, this menu is enough to feed 3-4, but the leftover foods […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017