Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
When you are craving Thai, this menu of recipes for two should do the trick. Crisp and fresh salad rolls are stimulating to the appetite when dunked in the tangy dipping sauce. Unlike the Thai restaurant, you can make the curry exactly how spicy, sweet, and salty you like. Bite-size coconut-lime cakes that are simple […]Continue reading
Here is a lovely collection of dinner recipes for two featuring delightfully versatile Manicotti. With this menu, you will see a non-traditional take on these tube shaped pasta. Can be made 100% vegetarian. The filling is primarily butternut squash, with just the right amount of seasoned mushrooms or browned sausage. When plated a brown butter […]Continue reading
Enjoy Asian-inspired recipes for two with this menu. Chicken is treated to a rich marinade, then cooked carefully to achieve a tender and deliciously charred result. Served alongside is an Asian – fusion side I call Phad-Mein. For dessert, tasty little woopie pies that showcase red strawberries. Entrée inspired by the flavors of southeast Asia, […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017