Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This menu of recipes for two starts out with homemade green bean fries with a smoky chipotle dipping sauce. The main course is the ultimate steak and potatoes spread, with the focus being on the quality steak and twice baked potatoes. For dessert, lemon bars take on a sassy persona with a zesty crust and […]Continue reading
Chicken Marsala is the original Hot Kitchen recipe – it was the star of the pilot episode. This menu of recipes for two is a dinner we regularly enjoy today because it is delicious and easy. It was inspired by a chicken marsala dish we once ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory, but it’s our […]Continue reading
Lobster is considered by many to be the ultimate shellfish. I agree. This menu of recipes for two ups the flavor by placing the lobster in a complex yet delicate sauce, and tops it with orange buerre blanc. Traditionally, lobster is just served with drawn butter and fresh lemon wedges. When the three components are […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017