Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Have you ever wondered why there is no bleu cheese in Chicken Cordon Bleu? For years it was an unanswered question for, then I learned it was named after the famous culinary school and still felt strongly that it needed bleu cheese. So you have stuffed chicken with bleu cheese, prosciutto and spinach topped with […]Continue reading
Schnitzel and spaetzle are delightful and fun together – and the focus of these recipes for two. Chicken schnitzel is pounded, breaded, and pan fried to perfection in butter. Then we top it with mushroom reduction. Spaetzle is a unique side dish that is a dumpling that reminds one of pasta. Whole roasted carrots are […]Continue reading
This episode features Cornish game hens, which are a special variety of fowl that are much like chicken, but just the right size for dinners for two. On the side there is wild rice pilaf and asparagus. As far as flavor goes, they offer a pleasing, slightly gamey departure from chicken. Usually game hens are […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017