Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This is one of those menus that took on a life of its own as it was developed. The idea was to develop a fish forward recipe for two that was complex, delicate, and a little different. After some experimentation, sole spirals were born. This is a surprisingly satisfying one dish meal, with a superb […]Continue reading
Schnitzel and spaetzle are delightful and fun together – and the focus of these recipes for two. Chicken schnitzel is pounded, breaded, and pan fried to perfection in butter. Then we top it with mushroom reduction. Spaetzle is a unique side dish that is a dumpling that reminds one of pasta. Whole roasted carrots are […]Continue reading
In this menu of recipes for two, tender roast beef is paired with a matching sauce, mashed potatoes studded with red bell peppers, healthy wilted swiss chard. On the side are popovers, which are a hollow bread that was once expected with all roast beef. When a beef roast is rubbed with a savory blend […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017