Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This collection of recipes for two was created from entries to a recipe contest we ran on Facebook, and wow, did it turn out delicious! The main is roasted salmon, dusted with spices, and then topped with decadent avocado salsa that’s a pretty as it is delicious. On the side is a mac ‘n cheese […]Continue reading
This delicious menu of recipes for two begins with a stuffed artichoke to share. The stuffing is simple, and highlights the natural flavors of this tasty oversized flower. The main entrée is super simple and features an essential marinade you can be use on all meats, results in very tender chicken. Stewed white beans and […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is a new way to look at surf and turf that satisfies the need for shellfish and red meat without costing an arm and a leg. On the side are indulgent scalloped potatoes baked in a creamy fennel sauce. For a veggie, bacon and nut filled acorn squash. Dessert […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017