Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Schnitzel and spaetzle are delightful and fun together – and the focus of these recipes for two. Chicken schnitzel is pounded, breaded, and pan fried to perfection in butter. Then we top it with mushroom reduction. Spaetzle is a unique side dish that is a dumpling that reminds one of pasta. Whole roasted carrots are […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is a play on a classic beef entrée. Wrapping meat in flaky pastry adds an impressive visual effect, helps to retain moisture in the meat, and is just plain cool. The pork is loved up with some soft sweet spices, and then glazed in orange marmalade under the pastry. […]Continue reading
Duck is a more challenging and in many ways a more rewarding bird to roast than a chicken or turkey, and why we feature it in these recipes for two. If you have never tried it, duck is a bit like an all-dark meat chicken. It is pleasantly rich and fatty with a flavor all […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017