Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Chicken Marsala is the original Hot Kitchen recipe – it was the star of the pilot episode. This menu of recipes for two is a dinner we regularly enjoy today because it is delicious and easy. It was inspired by a chicken marsala dish we once ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory, but it’s our […]Continue reading
With this casual menu of recipes for two, comfort food is the theme. Pork chops are filled to the max with a decadent shrimp stuffing and then baked for a mouthwatering, savory entrée that is sure to impress. Served alongside is macaroni and cheese so good it has been described as epic, as well as […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is all about layers of flavor. With the sweet and savory chicken braise, a rich sauce that balances earthy and fruity is created. Fat portobello mushrooms, figs, and fruit juice are the foundations on which the sauce is built. It’s amazing with the herbed cous cous! A festive salad that […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017