Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This is one of those menus that took on a life of its own as it was developed. The idea was to develop a fish forward recipe for two that was complex, delicate, and a little different. After some experimentation, sole spirals were born. This is a surprisingly satisfying one dish meal, with a superb […]Continue reading
This menu of Spanish inspired recipes for two is a journey through bouquets of flavor. The chicken is oven braised in a wine bath with lots of aromatic elements. The rice expertly balances green olives and ham for an indulgent rice pilaf that goes too fast. On the side an easy veggie sauté. For dessert […]Continue reading
The classic combination of pork and applesauce is updated in this menu of recipes for two. You will learn a fresh approach that uses a whole apple and simple technique to achieve a tantalizing taste! On the side are the sauce-sharing scalloped sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts doused in a nice cheesy sauce. Inspired by […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017