Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Lobster is considered by many to be the ultimate shellfish. I agree. This menu of recipes for two ups the flavor by placing the lobster in a complex yet delicate sauce, and tops it with orange buerre blanc. Traditionally, lobster is just served with drawn butter and fresh lemon wedges. When the three components are […]Continue reading
Popular Cajun elements of andouille sausage and trinity are laced through this menu of recipes for two! They make the flavors pop and match from the stuffed chicken to the hash. Brie cheese also showcases its versatility by making the chicken decadent as well as playing the role of a fun little appetizer that utilizes […]Continue reading
Bleu cheese, walnuts, and pears show both their sweet and savory sides in these recipes for two! For the main course, you’ll stuff pork chops for a decadent, satisfying flavor. On the side you’ll serve up a garlicky rice pilaf and butternut squash with mushrooms in a balsamic glaze. Dessert highlights the true versatility of […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017