Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this menu of recipes for two, bruschetta is used to describe the type of avocado topping that gloriously crowns the grilled chicken. (Typically bruschetta refers to a fresh chopped tomato concoction.) The chicken is marinated in a simple balsamic marinade that give the chicken a pleasing char. On the side is pecan rice pilaf […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is all about layers of flavor. With the sweet and savory chicken braise, a rich sauce that balances earthy and fruity is created. Fat portobello mushrooms, figs, and fruit juice are the foundations on which the sauce is built. It’s amazing with the herbed cous cous! A festive salad that […]Continue reading
When you are craving Thai, this menu of recipes for two should do the trick. Crisp and fresh salad rolls are stimulating to the appetite when dunked in the tangy dipping sauce. Unlike the Thai restaurant, you can make the curry exactly how spicy, sweet, and salty you like. Bite-size coconut-lime cakes that are simple […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017