Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this menu featuring recipes for two, salmon is kissed with a tangy orange glaze and paired with a creamy mushroom risotto that uses coconut milk to achieve an extraordinary flavor. Fish and citrus are naturally good friends. Citrus helps to cleanse fish of off flavors and even offers a degree of germ killing ability, […]Continue reading
Chicken Monterey is a simple yet impressive way to serve chicken and the focus of this menu of recipes for two. Rich, creamy cheese and avocado are balanced by bright tomato, and add color and flavor pizzazz to chicken. The black beans are a Hot Kitchen favorite and have been for a very long time. […]Continue reading
Artichokes are highlighted in the collection of recipes for two. A delicate sauce of artichoke hearts with bright lemon notes tops braised chicken. Creamy, smooth, and almost perfectly white cheesy risotto contrasts and balances the bright flavors. For dessert, miniature sized nut tarts that are a play on the key ingredients in baklava: pistachio and […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017