Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this menu of recipes for two, bruschetta is used to describe the type of avocado topping that gloriously crowns the grilled chicken. (Typically bruschetta refers to a fresh chopped tomato concoction.) The chicken is marinated in a simple balsamic marinade that give the chicken a pleasing char. On the side is pecan rice pilaf […]Continue reading
Gorge yourself silly on these Italian-inspired dishes featured in this menu of recipes for two. We’re talking about savory chicken roulades wrapped in pancetta with garlic-caper-anchovy filling (Does it get much better than that?), chili and herb spaghetti made with homemade infused olive oil and braised endive salad over arugula. You’ll also learn how to […]Continue reading
Thought you might enjoy another way to cook turkey — this turkey recipe for two is over the top on flavor and simple in preparation. Make sure you check in at the end for my tips on how to make this recipe with leftover Turkey!! A delightful feast of recipes for two featuring a rich […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017