Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This delicious menu of recipes for two begins with a stuffed artichoke to share. The stuffing is simple, and highlights the natural flavors of this tasty oversized flower. The main entrée is super simple and features an essential marinade you can be use on all meats, results in very tender chicken. Stewed white beans and […]Continue reading
Bleu cheese, walnuts, and pears show both their sweet and savory sides in these recipes for two! For the main course, you’ll stuff pork chops for a decadent, satisfying flavor. On the side you’ll serve up a garlicky rice pilaf and butternut squash with mushrooms in a balsamic glaze. Dessert highlights the true versatility of […]Continue reading
For the times when a little heat is desired, check out menu of vegetarian dinner recipes for two. Spicy anaheim chilies (vegetarian recipe) are stuffed with a cream and bleu cheese filling, breaded and baked. On the side is a spicy yet creamy pasta recipe filled with delicious veggies. Served alongside is fresh homemade herb […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017