Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This is a meat lover’s menu of recipes for two! For the main, you’ll make Coffee-Rubbed Ribeye. It has a rich smoky flavor and is finished with a decadent dollop of homemade chipotle butter. On the side, you’ll have Potato stuffed mushrooms, which combine the vegetable and starch element. These magical little sides are made […]Continue reading
Snapper is a tasty fish that has a firm texture and mild flavor. In this set of recipes for two, a delicate sauce covers the fish and almonds and fresh orange notes bring out the best. To offset the bright flavors, a spiced pumpkin polenta is served on the side. For a veggie, a fun […]Continue reading
Red Chicken comes in many flavors, each recipe having its own flair based on the blend of spices called out in the recipe. This collection of recips for two features my take on red chicken. It yields a roast chicken with subtle spicy skin and flavorful meat. This menu also includes traditional Indian flatbread – […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017