Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
In this menu of recipes for two, tender roast beef is paired with a matching sauce, mashed potatoes studded with red bell peppers, healthy wilted swiss chard. On the side are popovers, which are a hollow bread that was once expected with all roast beef. When a beef roast is rubbed with a savory blend […]Continue reading
Bright colors and fresh flavors characterize this menu of tropical recipes for two. Green Avocado is fanned out over the pineapple juice marinated fish filets, and then they are drizzled with a tasty teriyaki-type sauce. On the side is addictive coconut rice and colorful fruit and veggie skewers. For an appetizer, decadent bites in the […]Continue reading
This episode features Cornish game hens, which are a special variety of fowl that are much like chicken, but just the right size for dinners for two. On the side there is wild rice pilaf and asparagus. As far as flavor goes, they offer a pleasing, slightly gamey departure from chicken. Usually game hens are […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017