Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This is a fun menu of recipes of two that features pineapple and teriyaki. First, an island-style teriyaki sauce is made to glaze the tenderloin which is stuffed with peanuts, pineapple, and scallions. The tenderloin is slow grilled to perfection and is served alongside sophisticated parsnip dumplings and humble but delicious sautéed cabbage. For starters […]Continue reading
This collection of recipes for two is one of our favorites. Seared scallops are the star, with chocolate tarts for the encore. Salty prosciutto is wrapped around big tender scallops which enhances each scallop’s natural sweetness. The sauce is really incredible, calling for almonds to be converted into a rich sauce that works beautifully with […]Continue reading
Wrapping a piece of deliciously salty, fatty bacon around a cut of steak is a trick to bolster flavor. Atop the steak is a cloud-like bleu cheese concoction. Hash yams add a touch of sweetness and a punch of beta carotene. As a starter, there is savory scallop and artichoke dip. To complete the feast, […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017