Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This episode features Cornish game hens, which are a special variety of fowl that are much like chicken, but just the right size for dinners for two. On the side there is wild rice pilaf and asparagus. As far as flavor goes, they offer a pleasing, slightly gamey departure from chicken. Usually game hens are […]Continue reading
This is a very special recipe from a very special episode of Hot Kitchen, #32 Medieval Turkey. GoodFood UK found a video of ours on YouTube and asked us to make a short about roasting a Turkey. The producer was developing a pilot for the show ‘Food through the Ages.’ The twist was they asked […]Continue reading
It’s Greek date night with this collection of Greek Inspired recipes for two! Greek food is known for being bright, bold, clean, and absolutely delicious. Lamb is a favorite because its flavor is distinctive and the meat is tender. With this menu any cheap cut of meat may be used; the kebabs will still be […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017