Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
This menu of recipes for two is a play on a classic beef entrée. Wrapping meat in flaky pastry adds an impressive visual effect, helps to retain moisture in the meat, and is just plain cool. The pork is loved up with some soft sweet spices, and then glazed in orange marmalade under the pastry. […]Continue reading
Sushi is an awesome dinner to make and enjoy together, and these recipes for two recreate the Japanese restaurant experience at home. This menu includes recipes for a full bento-style feast, and can easily be stretched to accommodate more than two. One of the most fun things about sushi making is that once you have […]Continue reading
Here’s an inspired way to freshen up lamb chops. In this menu of dinner recipes for two, we update the old classic lamb with mint apple jelly combo. A real apple is converted, through love and attention, to a soft sauce that complements lamb chops. On the side is subtly spiced cous cous, emerald green […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017