Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Gorge yourself silly on these Italian-inspired dishes featured in this menu of recipes for two. We’re talking about savory chicken roulades wrapped in pancetta with garlic-caper-anchovy filling (Does it get much better than that?), chili and herb spaghetti made with homemade infused olive oil and braised endive salad over arugula. You’ll also learn how to […]Continue reading
When you need a simple meal that is both big in flavor and low budget, this one is ideal. These menu of recipes for two highlights butter crumb cod, a simple fish made gourmet by crowning a filet with a nice buttery crumb topping. As the fish bakes, the butter melts out of the topping […]Continue reading
In this light shrimp menu, we feature the perfect summer meal recipes for two. A nice buttery lemon sauce is poured over grilled shrimp that are placed atop a spicy arugula salad tossed in infused vinegar. The combined taste experience is buttery, zesty, sweet, and savory. Pan fried polenta croquettes stuffed with roasted garlic are […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017