Watch the Show
All our episodes are consolidated into the player below. There's a menu inside of it where you can find the episode you're looking for.
If you're looking for ideas or don't remember which episode but do remember something about it, try searching the site.
Thought you might enjoy another way to cook turkey — this turkey recipe for two is over the top on flavor and simple in preparation. Make sure you check in at the end for my tips on how to make this recipe with leftover Turkey!! A delightful feast of recipes for two featuring a rich […]Continue reading
This is a fun menu of recipes of two that features pineapple and teriyaki. First, an island-style teriyaki sauce is made to glaze the tenderloin which is stuffed with peanuts, pineapple, and scallions. The tenderloin is slow grilled to perfection and is served alongside sophisticated parsnip dumplings and humble but delicious sautéed cabbage. For starters […]Continue reading
This menu of recipes for two is on the lighter side, with grilled scallops served with red bell peppers transformed into a tasty red pepper sauce that is often called coulis. To balance the sauce, extra large scallops are skewered, marinated and grilled to perfection. Pulling the whole dish together is pasta and fresh gremolata. […]Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pumpkin Pie – No Cans Allowed November 16, 2017
- Basic Roast Turkey Breast Recipe November 15, 2017
- Classic Pie Crust Recipe – No Shortening Allowed November 11, 2017
- Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Filling November 10, 2017
- Devastating Chocolate Lasagna July 10, 2017
- Basic, Easy One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe For Two July 1, 2017